- Productive Insomnia - truly inspired artwork, inventive web design, ingenious problem solvers, nice people.
- Ira Siegel - I think he's got quintuplet brothers; for a few years I couldn't walk into a recording studio without seeing one of them already there, tuning a lefty guitar.
- Towne Crier Cafe - I love this music venue in Pawling, NY, a destination for some of the top folk, blues, and acoustic artists.
- Emily Bindiger - some singers can give you goosebumps, some can read flyshit. Emily can do both, and then some.
- Steve Cohen - For a serious composer of serious music, Steve's pretty funny. We've known each other since junior high, but back then I just wanted to break his fingers.
- Mandolin Cafe - it's a community, it's instructional, bla, bla... it's mandolin porn for whenever you have a few extra kilobucks burning a hole in your pocket.
- Stevie Wonder in Modena - with Steve Gadd, Pino Paladino, Rob Mathes, me, and featuring the incomparable Vaneese Thomas.
- Rob Paparozzi - People sometimes ask me to play harmonica when they don't know better, but when I need some killer harp playing I hire Rob.
- Proficiency Fitness - you didn't think i got to looking this way just sitting around watching TV and eating Twinkies, did you? No, seriously... did you?
- Eddy Jay - I found this guy on you tube - fine accordion player, collaborating with all sorts of wonderful musicians. Check out his E.T. arrangement!
- Steve Forbert - one of the all time great singer songwriters, vastly underrated.
- Will Lee - Do you know him? Do you love him? Can you live without him?
- Borsini Accordions - Beautiful accordions handmade in Italy, with a good accessible rep in Southern CA. Jeff Iacono is a great guy, takes care of the American musicians, and does quality repair work.
- James Taylor - playing with him was a major high point in my life.
- Carole King - an American treasure, a treasured friend.
- Yamaha - making some of the finest electronic keyboards these days.
- Slidemeister - where all of us chromatic harmonica geeks go to geek out.
Special thanks to some people who have helped me over the years...